What does the price include?
- Real full risk insurance with excess
- Unlimited mileage
- Taxes (16% v.a.t.)
- Delivery and collection at Malaga Airport between 9:00 and 21:00 hours
- 24 hours road assistance, provided by Winterthur
What is not included?
- Baby seat
- Roof Racks
- Out of hours delivery 21:00 – 09:00
Which documents are necessary to hire a car?
- The original of a valid passport (also necessary for additional drivers)
- The original of a valid driving license. (also necessary for additional drivers)
- A valid credit card
How old do I have to be to rent a car?
- Group A and B cars the minimum age is 23 years
- Group C and above the minimum age is 25 years
- All groups require a minimum of 2 years driving experience
How do I get a quote?
- Fill in the online quotation form ( Click Here )
- By telephone (+34) 952 444422
How do I make a booking?
- Once you have received a quote and confirmed you are satisfied with the particulars we will send a confirmation to you and you are then booked.
How do I to cancel or make alterations to my booking?
I haven’t received a confirmation email what should I do?
- First check your spam or junk file to see if the confirmation email hasn’t been blocked by anti spam, If the email is not there simply call us on +34952444422 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I have to leave a deposit?
- We require a deposit equal to your excess (on your credit card) as a guarantee. Generally, you have the possibility to pay an extra charge to eliminate/reduce the excess amount.
Is there an insurance excess?
- Yes there is an excess on each car group, starting from 250 Euro
What is not covered by the insurance?
- Damage to tires and wheels
- Flat tires
- Damage to third parties due to negligence or reckless driving
- Damage caused to the vehicle due to negligence or reckless driving
- Inadequate refueling
- Loss or damage of car keys or remote locks. Depending on the type of vehicle the charge ranges between € 30 and € 120
- Damage to the lock, upholstery and rear shelf
- Damage or loss of the child seats or booster seats
- Damage or loss of aerials, car jack, security triangles, wiper-blades and deposit cap
- Damage to the engine due to negligence
- Damage to the vehicle’s underside (housing, bodywork, etc.)
- Misuse of the clutch
- Theft of the vehicle with keys in the starter
- Driving under the effects of the alcohol or drugs
- Damages to windshields and windows
Is it possible to reduce the excess amount of my insurance?
Yes you have the opportunity to purchase a collision damage waiver, which eliminates the insurance excess, however the Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) does not cover damage to the undercarriage, oil sump, clutch, wheels incl. tyres and wheel trims. Nor does the insurance cover the replacement of the vehicle regardless of the type of damage caused. The insurance does not cover change of tyres.
Only clients who have purchased the super excess waiver are covered for damages to the undercarriage, oil sump, clutch, wheels incl. tyres and wheel trims.
What is your petrol Policy?
- We will provide your vehicle with a half a tank of petrol and you have to return the vehicle at the same level; otherwise we will charge you the petrol difference plus a refill supplement of 10 € will be charged.
- Also remember damages caused to the car by filling an incorrect type of fuel, are your responsibility and are not covered by the insurance. You will be charged the full amount for the cost involved
Who can drive the Car?
- The principal driver is the person who made the reservation online. It is possible to add a second driver. It is necessary to present the driving licence for all drivers.
Where Can I collect the Car from?
- Our office in Benalmadena
- Airport (part of your price except between 21:00 and 09:00)
- Have it delivered to you (Charge will apply depending on distance)